Business valuation provides market value of an organisation’s net worth/equity, which is usually required for below status purposes:
- Merger, acquisitions and disposals.
- Ascertain the gap between book and market value, to determine intrinsic (real) value for Goodwill quantification of your business.
- Resolution of conflict among shareholders or joint venturer’s by settling of respective share-holing.
- Establish an impairment of non-current (fixed) assets.
- Calculate the price of unquoted equity or debt instruments.
- Decisions to make disinvestment or long-term investments in an enterprise.
Key considerations to determine value of business/share or debt instrument
- Detailed analysis of an entity and its environment to determine associated business and financial risk.
- Ascertain cashflows to the extent possible to realistically estimate forecasted cash inflows and outflows and prepare financial projections based on the forecast.
- Determine Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC) based on business analysis and identified risks.
- Selection of a relevant valuation model for accurate estimate of business and/or stare/debt instrument value
How we stand out as an Expert Business and/or Share / Debt Instrument Valuer
Our understand that the valuation exercise is a complex phenomenon which requires analysis of various parameters from business, economic and financial perspective, therefore; we have developed a multi-industry experienced team who are experts in business/share or debt instrument valuation exercises.
Our valuation is based on existing circumstances of a business, its legal and economic environment and realistic assumptions of forecasted numbers, together with logical approach and relevant valuation methodologies that generates the intrinsic value of our client’s business/share or debt instruments.
We know the subjective nature of assumptions, hence we base our conclusions on detailed study of data from relevant industry and from extensive market research.
We also provide strategic advice on disinvestment decision through our analysis of the possibilities to heal the financially drained business operations by considering one or more of the below suitable actions:
- Merger to gain benefit with business synergy.
- Corporate restructuring.
- Management Buy-Out (MBO) of business division/segment.
- Business process re-engineering.
- Outsourcing or sub-contracting.
Internal audit is more comprehensive in scope of work a... Read More About ... Internal Aud ...
Audit can be conducted to achieve various objectives by... Read More About ... Audit For Sp ...
Forensic audit is required to assess the financial rec... Read More About ... Forensic Aud ...
Financial Statement Audit An independent Audit firm c... Read More About ... Audit and Re ...