ICV Program Implementation
ICV Program implementation involves the implantation of the score effecting parameters in an organisation's processes that enables the in-built achievement of optimal ICV score.
Types of Improvement Plan
Below are the two types of improvement plan:
This sub-phase covers below activities:
- Develop an ICV strategy that is aligned with the organization's strategy and ICV objectives.
- Assist in identifying your ICV team which should lead the ICV implementation.
- Setting project management office setup and project milestone.
This sub-phase is comprised of following activities:,
- Analyze supplier and spend information for the past 3 years and provide insight on Supplier and spend landscape – spend by supplier, spend by category.
- Give appropriate consideration to the finding in the ICV implementation.
- High-level benchmarking of the ICV Implementation approach and award strategies, along with pros and cons, with that of some of the other Participating Entities within UAE.
- Recommend award strategies in line with the ICV Program and implementation strategy which best suits you.
This final sub-phase accomplishes ICV Program Implementation with the performance of below activities:
- Based on the chosen award and implementation strategy, develop a detailed ICV Program implementation plan and timelines.
- Phasing and prioritization approach.
- Operating model
- Develop training material.
- Roles and responsibilities of various stakeholders and RACI matrix.
- Policies and procedures and process flow.
- Project risks and suggested mitigation plans.
- Communication plan (internal and external stakeholder).
- Reporting template and KPI's.
- Identify people/department dependencies within your organisation and respond to their queries.
- Knowledge transfer - train the internal and the external stakeholders.
Post-implementation phase includes the assignment of full-time seconded employee to address ICV related issues and clarifications from stakeholders and to monitor program'''s success.
Salient benefits of well-planned and devised ICV Program
Well planned and implanted ICV Program in an organisation's processes can:
- Enable seem-less and smooth running of operations whilst ensuring the ICV score target remain indifferent.
- Assist in-house stakeholders to take well informed and planned decisions, keeping in consideration the scoring dynamics.
- Build expectations from personnel within an organisation to make them accountable.
- Develop key performance indicators that can help to manage human resources by consequential rewarding or disciplinary actions.
- Establish an environment of regular monitoring of ICV score that aids to avoid unwanted surprises by top management on ICV Score targets.